How much does a kitchen triple sink cost? Thousands of dollars separates the most affordable from the most expensive. The cost is determined by the size, quality, material and style of the sink.
This triple sink cost guide breaks down your options with prices for each and additional factors affecting cost.
Stainless steel triple kitchen sink prices:
- Average cost: $325-$600
- Low cost: $185
- High cost: $1,500 to more than $4,000
- Factors affecting cost: Gauge of the material, accessories, finish
Composite granite triple kitchen sink prices:
- Average cost: $400-$650
- Low cost: $300
- High cost: More than $1,250
- Factors affecting cost: Composite quality, apron design, finish, sink configuration, accessories
Porcelain or ceramic triple kitchen sink prices:
- Average cost: $750-$1,200
- Low cost: $575
- High cost: More than $1,500
- Factors affecting cost: Quality of the glaze, sink configuration, accessories
Cast iron triple kitchen sink prices:
- Average cost: $900-$1,500
- Low cost: $725
- High cost: More than $2,000
- Factors affecting cost: Quality of the enamel coating, sink configuration, accessories
Copper triple kitchen sink prices:
- Average cost: $1,200-$2,000
- Low cost: $900
- High cost: $4,000-$6,000
- Factors affecting cost: Gauge of the copper, metalwork design features, finish, sink configuration, accessories
Other Costs Associated with Corner Kitchen Sinks
The prices above are for the sink only. Here’s a look at the costs for sink removal, installation and repair.
- Cost of removing an old triple sink: $40-$100 when included in a complete kitchen remodeling project. If you call a professional for just this job, you might be charged a minimum service fee of up to $125
- Cost of installing a triple sink: $125-$450 depending on how complex the drain system is and how many appliances (disposal/tankless water heater/dishwasher) and accessories (sprayer, soap dispenser) are included
- Cost of triple sink repair: $100-$650 ranging from repairing minor dents or scratches to reglazing a cast-iron or steel sink
Saving Money on your Triple Sink and Installation
Smart shoppers can reduce the cost of their sink and installation by 25% to 40% with these tips. When shopping for a sink:
- Choose a decent-quality stainless steel sink for the best price to quality value
- If you prefer another material, choose a basic model rather than one with extra features and accessories
- Take a look at clearance and discontinued sinks for something that might combine the look and features you want with a great price
- Compare prices from local and online sellers
For removal and installation of a sink, these tips will lower your cost:
- Disconnect and remove the old sink yourself or get an experienced friend to help
- Allow a pro to install the sink, but do the rest of the work yourself such as installing the drain and accessories
- Get multiple estimates for the work
For the lowest prices on any large kitchen renovation, get written estimates from several contractors in your area.
The service we offer makes it easy, fast and free to get these estimates. Rather than sorting through contractors yourself, the service supplies you with written estimates from three kitchen remodeling companies where you live. They’re prescreened, and they know that they are competing for the work. It’s a great way to find the right mix of low price and an experienced kitchen remodeling company. There is no cost or obligation to you for using the service.
Triple Kitchen Sink Price FAQ
This brief Q&A addresses other important issues.
Are used triple sinks available?
You can sometimes find used sinks on eBay, but it is hard to assess their condition.
Why do some high-end sinks cost $2,500 or more? Are they really that much better?
In that price range, you’re paying a premium for design. The materials should be top of the line too, but won’t be dramatically better than those used in most sinks in the $800-$1,500 range.
How much do garbage disposals cost? What about on-demand water heaters for under a kitchen sink?
Disposals start at about $55, but the most reliable models cost more than $100. On-demand or tankless water heaters for a single point of use such as the kitchen sink and dishwasher start at about $115. Expect to pay $75-$150 for installation of a disposal and up to $500 for installing an electric tankless water heater. Gas models when a gas line needs to be run may cost more for installation.
Related Content in this Series
View other guides in this series which you may find useful.